2009-03-05

ObyO - Kazuki

The first delivery of the Kazuki line landed a few days ago. Amazing m65-inspired jaket with great fit and lenght. Here are some more info on Kazuki:
Kazuki successfully brings highly technical and modern influences to a stylized, very wearable streetwear collection. The styles incorporate elements such as waterproof zippers, bonding and taping seamlessly into the design. Footwear highlights call out the KBall Basketball sihouettes that come in exclusive materials.
"The styling of my collection suits me and hopefully the audience that my designs appeal to. I would really like to thank all my friends for their support and inspiration but most importantly I would like to thank adidas for having the vision to give me, a freelance designer, a chance to work on a project like this," Kazuki comments on the new partnership.